Creating Intentional Homes
resources for creating a strong Christian household
A ministry of Most Blessed Sacrament Parish
May Quarantine Challenge
MBS Parish invites you to participate in our May Quarantine Challenge! Each day we will post a challenge for you to do at home. Challenges include self-care, prayer, community service, and family time. Together let’s make the most of this quarantine!
Family Faith Resources
FORMED.org offers free Catholic movies, audio books and video programs for you and your family.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd…coming in Fall 2020
- Catholic Sprouts: Catholic mom Nancy offers a mix of prayer, saint stories, Scripture, and daily living designed for kids and young families.
- My Catholic Kids My Catholic Kids is offering free access to their children’s video library during this time. These videos help young children understand the Mass.
- Saint Stories for Kids: Chantal Baros recreates saint stories, told in an engaging style.
- Catholic Icing: Crafts for Kids
Discipleship Night Links
How intentional is your household? Start with a survey:
- Survey for Singles
- Survey for Married Couples
- Survey for Families with Kids at Home
- Survey for Grandparents
Current Community Needs
Donate Personal Protection Equipment to Fire Station 15 (101 Court Street) including homemade face masks. A donation bin is outside.
Father Carr’s Place 2B needs donations of food and supplies
The Oshkosh Area Food Pantry is serving over 100 cars a day and needs volunteers and donations
Find other volunteer opportunities:
Most Blessed Sacrament Parish is committed to Living the Gospel, Encountering Jesus in the Eucharist and Bringing Others to Christ.
Get In Touch
(920) 231 9782
Most Blessed Sacrament Parish 435 High Avenue
Oshkosh, WI 54901